RELAX RENEW REJOICE
EUROPEAN STYLED PAMPERING WHERE WELLNESS IS NATURALLY YOURS
AS AN NVEI GUEST, IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO;
AS A GUEST OF NVEI, OUR "CONSUMER TRANSPARENCY" POLICY GIVE YOU THE RIGHT TO;
WHEN BOOKING APPOINTMENTS
By Telephone: Please call 780-628-2056 to reserve your appointment. A valid major credit card number or NVEI Gift Card may be required at the time of booking to hold your reservation. Walk-ins are always welcome, as we sometimes do have last minute openings. If the day and time you request is not available, we will be happy to add you to our cancellation list and contact you with any openings should they become available.
- ● A valid credit card or gift card may be required to schedule all services.
- ● A 50% deposit is required for all group bookings.
- ● Booking two to three weeks in advance is recommended to secure your best choice of appointment dates and times.
- ● Please inform us at time of booking if you are planning to share time at the spa with a companion so we can endeavour to match your schedules accordingly.
- ● Every effort will be made to accommodate your request.
- ● Please advise management of relevant health conditions at the time of booking and when filling out your medical release form so that our iCare Wellness Experts™ can offer an experience tailored to your specific needs.
- ● Our medical release forms are mandatory and must be thoroughly completed before any service is performed.
- ● We accept all major credit cards, debit, cash and checks. Personal checks are accepted only upon management approval. There is a $30.00 processing fee for all bank returned checks.
Please let us know when you schedule your appointment if you are pregnant, have allergies, have recently been injured or have health concerns so we can advise you of the best choice of treatments. When you arrive at the institute, you will be asked to fill out a health form if you have not done so already. This will allow us to customize your treatment and make sure all methods used support your health and never cause harm. Treatments with heat are not advisable for pregnant women or guests with heart conditions or high blood pressure. Body treatments are not advisable for pregnant women or guests who have difficulty lying flat or turning over on the treatment table. If you have a cold or flu, we recommend you reschedule your spa treatments since massage of any kind, including massage in our body treatments and facials, increases circulation and the release of toxins. This combined with an immune system that is already overtaxed could make you feel MUCH worse.
HAPPY ROOM USE
Our Happy Room is a place to relax and unwind while having wellness pedicures, manicures and at times, Universal Contour Wrap. We encourage you to take this time and relax from the outside world while letting your iCare Wellness Host(s) attend to your needs while pampering your hands and/or feet. To preserve this peaceful atmosphere for all of our guests, we ask that you speak softly and refrain from using cell phones or engaging in loud conversations.
CELL PHONES, ELECTRONIC DEVICES & PAGERS
To preserve this peaceful atmosphere for all of our guests, all cell phones, electronic devices and pagers must be turned off or placed in airplane mode during your visit. Cell phone use is not permitted in the spa service areas, during servicing or that of the lounge areas.
ALLOW RELAXATION TIME AFTER YOUR SERVICE
To receive the full benefit from your visit, allow yourself 15 to 30 minutes after your spa treatment to relax and gently awaken. Feel free to enjoy some refreshments in our tranquility lounge or leisurely walk around the institute (weather permitting). Our everyday lives are so hectic and busy that you may be surprised how relaxed you are after your treatment. Certain services in particular REQUIRE some quiet time afterwards to “come back to reality” such as with Massage Therapy, Nefertiti Body Glow and certain Relaxation facials/services. Your iCare™ host will advise you of this when necessary.
WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO REFUSE SERVICE TO ANYONE WHO;
- ● are under the influence of mind altering substances (recreational drugs/alcohol). Massage of any kind increases circulation and speeds the delivery of these substances throughout your system. The effects of alcohol or drugs is greatly intensified by massage and many body therapies, not only making you feel more intoxicated but also can often make you feel nausea and dehydrated, and can cause severe vomiting and severe headaches. Please be aware that consuming any of these substances within 24 hours after a massage/body therapy can also have these effects
- ● are rude, obnoxious or disrespectful towards staff or clients.
- ● resorts to discriminatory context or racial slurs.
- ● incites sexual advancements (verbal or non-verbal). This offence will result with immediate removal from our institute premises. This act will also result in being barred from accessing our institute indefinitely with possible legal altercations.
- ● is with an "ACTIVE" contagious viral infections or ailments.
- ● that is under the age of parental consent.
- ● fails to abide by the policies of NVEI.
MINIMUM AGE REQUIREMENTS
NVEI welcomes those 17 years of age and over, and teens 13 to 16 years of age when accompanied by a parent or guardian. Our spa environment is unsuitable for children ages 12 and under, including infants. Health information(medical release form) is required by law from all guests regardless of age. A parent must provide written permission for massage therapy for teens 13 to16 years of age and the parent must remain in the room during the massage service.
We issue automatic confirmation notices directly via email and/or sms 4 days prior to your appointment(s). In order for us to send you confirmations we require a valid email address and/or mobile number and provider for sms access. Some email hosts accounts such as Microsoft (Hotmail, Outlook), Yahoo and Corporate accounts can be problematic with email reception due to securities or junk filters. Your email is not stored within the confines of this website. Your provider may charge for sms text messages and you may opt-out for sms contact. NVEI does not sell or share access to your email or sms and is only used via NVEI management to contact guests and clients for appointment management or in-house promos. You can opt-out of promotional/newsletter communicates should you desire to not receive promotional material from NVEI. Should you not have a valid email address then we require accessable contact number(s).
To avoid disappointment, please be on time. If you arrive late for your service, we will make every effort to accommodate your full service. If other appointments are scheduled immediately after yours, your service will be shortened and remain responsible for the full service price.
WHEN TO CHECK IN
WHY DO WE COLLECT HEALTH INFORMATION?
IMPORTANT: Refusal or misleading form(s) information(s) can result in refusal of service(s) and/or banned from institute access for life. Your information provide in part is your guarantee towards your personal comfort and to help us provide you the best spa experience you can possibly have here at NVEI.
GIFT CARDS/VIRTUAL CERTIFICATES
WHAT TO BRING AND WEAR
A robe and footwear is provided depending on the selected service. Almost everything else you need is here: shampoo, conditioner, body lotions, hairdryers, and curling irons for women when required. Please remember to bring your hairbrush, cosmetics and any other toiletries you may need. We offer make-up services using jane iredale skin care make-up and must be specified at time of booking should you be in need of this service or wish to upgrade your reservation.
WHAT TO DO BEFORE SPA TREATMENTS: SHAVING
- ● Men receiving a facial should shave at least two hours before their appointment.
- ● For body treatments; we recommend that any shaving be done 2 days before because it is best not to shave on the day of an exfoliation so as to avoid irritations.
HEALTHCARE "MASSAGE" INSURANCE COVERAGE
All of our staff are highly trained in many disciplines. Our iCare Experts can perform many variants of massage therapy but only that of certified RMT's are able to issue receipts for insurance claims. Healthcare insurance coverage covers Therapeutic Massages performed by Registered Massage Therapists only whereas WE DO NOT OFFER RMT MASSAGES at this time but would be happy to recommend you to a quality trained RMT.
Gratuities are appreciated. Envelopes for gratuities are provided at check-out. Tipping is of course at the discretion of each guest. Please note that with group bookings of 4 persons or more an automatic 20% will be added to your bill at the time of purchase. A deposit may be required when booking out the full spa or group bookings. Please discuss with our concierge at the time of booking and do let us know if there is anything we can do more to enhance your experience with us.
We want every guest’s experience with us to be positively wonderful. If for any reason you are not pleased with your service or experience, please let us know. We will be happy to redo the service to your satisfaction within 7 days of the original service. Please be aware that some spa services can be damaged or the effects negated without the proper home care. Your iCare Experts™ will explain any specific instructions and recommend professional products to support and enhance the treatment you received. If you have not followed these recommendations, we will not be responsible for the maintenance of your service. Products may be exchanged for other merchandise within 7 days of the original purchase with a valid receipt. No refunds will be given on services, products or gift cards without valid reason. We are not responsible for any lost, stolen, or damaged personal property or clothing.