We're always on the lookout for talented people.
If you feel you could be a part of our iCare team and contribute to the wellness of our selective clients, then please forward us your introduction cover letter stating why you like be part of our team along with your resume.
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE
START DATE: Open
LOCATION: Edmonton, AB (Arts District)
COMPENSATION: To be discussed
We are currently looking for a Part-Time or Full-Time Esthetician to join our 5-Star All-Natural Skincare Wellness Institute in Edmonton, Alberta.
As part of our team, you will be responsible for performing relaxing spa services on guests while becoming an integral part of a team towards one common goal; “Client Satisfaction”
This position requires providing high levels of service for our guests while maintaining a consistent professional and motivational style.
Our institute is not a speed service, but a place where clients come to experience a moment of both kindness and results using the finest natural elements and remedies from around the world.
• A sanctuary for both client and employee
• A clean NO-STRESS environment
• A harmonious & positive ambience
• Consistent ongoing training on products & services
• 3 levels of safety; Client, you and yes, our precious environment
• Base salery plus retail commission
• Employee discounted product purchasing
As an employee you will be treated with respect, open-minds and a nurturing ambience where you will learn the power of nature in all of her essences. You will learn from a vast background of natural skincare principles and customer relations spanning over a combined 50 years of experience.
• Provide facials, manicures/pedicures, waxing and all spa services offered
• Service all guests in a professional and confident manner
• Provide value-added services to our guests
• Ensure that high levels of client service are consistently achieved
• Attentive attention to details
• Ability to truly interact with integrity, authenticity and concern while interacting with clients and fellow staff.
• Problem solving & decision making
• Job planning & organization
• Manual dexterity
• Retail product sales
• Preference will be given to those with a knowledge/background in Phyto-aroma or Aromatherapy (Use of raw plant based materials, essential oils & minerals) principles and sciences.
• Esthetician certificate or diploma
• A minimum 1 year experience performing services preferred. (Recent graduates of recognized schools free to apply)
• Desire to work with essential oils and other natural raw materials in delivering non-invasive skincare
• Desire to achieve excellence
• Excellent customer service skills
*Flexibility with scheduling is required
• Basic Manicure/Pedicure tools
• Solid Communication skills in English, Second languages welcomed
We are an EOE (Equal Opportunity Employer)
< your CV (Photo optional) along with an introductory cover letter explaining more your background & why you want to be part of this rewarding industry.
No telephone calls please.
Our mission is to care for the world we live in, from the products we make, to the ways in which we give back within our local community. We strive to set an example for environmental innovation and responsibility, not just in the world of beauty & wellness, but in a world that we share with all.